"L" loves bananas so when I found this recipe for banana ice cream I knew I had to make it for my little boy! Its super easy and absolutely delicious! You could also add strawberries for strawberry banana ice cream which I will probably do next time. Yummmers!
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 cup confectioners sugar
2 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
1. Peel the bananas and put into a blender
2. add lemon juice and blend until its a completely smooth puree
3. pour into a mixing bowl
4. add confectioners sugar and beat until well mixed and it becomes very thick
5. Freeze in a freezerproof container (uncovered) for 1-2 hours.
6. Return mixture (now frozen) to the blender. Add cream and blend until smooth.
7. Return to freezer for another 2-3 hours.
Follow Play Create Explore on Pinterest!
More Ways to Follow the Fun!