Saturday, July 2, 2011

Food Coloring Bottle Monsters


I emptied two food coloring bottles today while making my Firecracker Cake for the 4th, and not wanting to throw away the bottles (i'm a craft hoarder), I washed them out and laid them to dry. After drying I replaced their caps which all the sudden reminded me of gnome hats! Well, I have a bit of an obsession with adding googly eyes to objects, but I couldn't figure out how to make them look "gnomish" after adding the eyes so I just followed the lines on the sides of the bottles with a sharpie and made little monsters.

So simple...but they make me smile.

Think I'll suprise L by putting these in his outdoor kitchen to discover next time he plays.


Follow Play Create Explore on Pinterest!
Follow Me on Pinterest
More Ways to Follow the Fun!

3 comments:

  1. nice piece of information, I had come to know about your internet site from my friend vinay, delhi,i have read atleast 12 posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your website gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that i had been looking for, i'm already your rss reader now and i would regularly watch out for the new post, once again hats off to you! Thanx a ton once again, Regards, upma recipe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Play Create Explore! I love hearing from ya'll!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

ShareThis1